1.1 Clinical research
1.2 Support for strategic initiatives
2nd Quebec Congress in Adaptation-Rehabilitation Research : Rehabilitation in Action!
Who are we?
The official French name of our organization is RÉSEAU PROVINCIAL DE RECHERCHE EN ADAPATATION-RÉADAPTATION (REPAR), which translates into English as the QUEBEC REHABILITATION RESEARCH NETWORK
Foster clinical research in rehabilitation aiming to reduce or compensate for deficiencies, incapacities and handicaps stemming from physical impairments by supporting multidisciplinary and multicenter research activities; facilitate knowledge transfer (implement outcome measures and clinical guidelines) between researchers and clinicians, and train next generation of researchers.
REPAR’S financing is used to attain the following general objectives:
- To ensure an optimal research infrastructure that fosters the development of multicenter and multidisciplinary research in the field of rehabilitation in Quebec.
- To support a new generation of researchers and development of their expertise in the field of adaptation-readaptation.
- To develop partnerships with organizations interested in supporting strategic rehabilitation sectors through research financing.
- To favour the transfer, exchange and appropriation of scientific knowledge into day-to-day rehabilitation practices.
- To highlight and communicate developments in the area of rehabilitation.