1.1 Clinical research
1.2 Support for strategic initiatives
Who are we?
The Quebec Rehabilitation Research Network, also known as REPAR, aims to foster clinical research in the field of rehabilitation. The Network’s priority is to reduce or compensate for deficiencies, incapacities and handicaps stemming from physical impairments by supporting multidisciplinary and multicentered research activities. Furthermore, the REPAR wants to facilitate knowledge transfer (implement outcome measures and clinical guidelines) between researchers and clinicians, and train next generation of researchers.
REPAR’S financing is used to reach the following objectives:
- To ensure an optimal research infrastructure that fosters the development of multicentered and multidisciplinary research in the field of rehabilitation in Quebec.
- To support a new generation of researchers and development of their expertise in the field of adaptation-readaptation.
- To develop partnerships with organizations interested in supporting strategic rehabilitation sectors through research financing.
- To favour the transfer, exchange and appropriation of scientific knowledge into day-to-day rehabilitation practices.
- To highlight and communicate developments in the area of rehabilitation.